Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

The Blog

I was reviewing the statistics today on who is reading my post.  I wanted to see if anyone was viewing the post and where they were from.  Of course the US had the most page views, but to my suprise Russia was in second place.  When I was young, I had the opportunity to go to Russia and let me tell you, the people are great and the country is beautiful.  I know much has changed since I was there, but I would love to go back.  Germany was in third place, and having been stationed in Zweibrucken for three years all I can say is WOW, the beer was great the people were welcoming and friendly and it made for a great experience.

I am going to ask everyone a favor, could you drop me a note telling me a little bit about yourself, where you live your intrest and anything else you would like to share.  This will allow me to add more content.

Thanks and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment