Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Another project

So what's been happening since I last wrote?  Well a friend of mine asked me to make her a wine rack, so I have been working hard at getting to the point I feel comfortable putting the project aside while I go to Texas. Of course being the good business person I did not settle on a price, no contracts, nothing...but it is for a friend, I am sure it will all work out.

My folks left NY several days ago, and now are back in their new home state of Texas.   I will be leaving Monday to take their stuff to them in a Chevy Silverado, with a 12 foot trailer on the back, should be great on the gas mileage.

Here are some pics of the wine rack in progress:





The 'X' is a visual for me, have to figure out how to make it all fit together and look good at the same time.  So that's what I have been up to.  I will update folks on my trip across country, looking forward to a nice 4000 mile round trip.

Be good to one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment