Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Moving on

Well I completed my first spice rack today of course using 100% reclaimed materials.  Just stained it, and will put on the sealant tomorrow.  One thing that I notice, the longer you make an object the less objective you become.  I guess it came out ok, but I am hoping someone would like it enough to buy it and take it to their home to give it new life.



 I talked to a friend today, and she asked if I could make a wine rack that would hold about 60 bottles of wine, have a top and she wants a place to hang glasses.  Of course I said sure, not 100% sure what I am going to do, but I do have some ideas.  I also heard from another friend who would like me to make a table. Once I hear back from him as to what he wants that will give me something else to work on.  If I get these things stacked up, by no time it will be Christmas.

Dropped the trailer off for the folks, getting ready to move them to Texas in about 2 weeks.  Should be a fun time.  Just hope that the price of gas drops, because I am going to use a couple of gallons along the way.

Well that's all for now, hope everyone had a good and safe weekend.  Talk to you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment